Sunday, February 11, 2007

open homes

just giving an advance invitation to pop by and say hello once i'm back if you fancy it. i realise i will be pretty tied up myself with various birthday celebrations for friends and matt and family visiting from sydney. so rather than rush about trying to fit in a visit to you all in the middle of all that, for the sake of my sanity i am putting the responsibility on you!
you are more than welcome to any of the following:

sunday march 4th at my parents place in st albans for 'afternoon tea!' anytime between 4-6pm
saturday march 10th at my place in brighton anytime from 6pm - i'll only have got back a day or two before so not planning to put on a spread, sorry, will just be a cup of tea on offer! but i'll be there which is the main thing right?
may at my place in brighton - i am promising myself a month at home which coincides with the excellent brighton festival which happens ever year throughout may. so if you fancy a visit or want to book up a meal or go to an event in the festival with me... this is your chance! anything from popping in for breakfast to coming for the weekend.. i am willing to be booked up for whatever! i hope this will be a month for catching up with you lovely people properly. for more info on events in the festival see http://www.brightonfestival.org/ and its not just me opening their home for the month - for festival open homes info see http://www.aoh.org.uk/

of course i hope to see some of you at other times too, but figure everyone's busy lives mean a bit of planning is sometimes good. anyway i need something to look forward to! so feel free to let me know by email of any plans. keep forgetting to say my mobile no isn't working in india, so its email or a welcome home card posted to brighton for now really!

No comments: