Thursday, March 01, 2007

i'm back!!


a good welcome home from rae, mum, dad and luke has been a great start. it is great to be back, eating mum's lasagne and crumble, soaking in a hot bubble bath, looking at the embarrassingly large number of clothes i've accumulated this year, seeing all the changes in the home i have known all my life, just the luxury of chatting away with people who know me better than anyone.

no post holiday blues yet, just tired so taking it easy today, hoping to keep a looming cold at bay which i seem to be getting already. it really is pretty cold here eh?!

thank you so much for remembering me, for your thoughts and prayers, for taking time to see whats been happening for me on my journey. i reckon you will hear more about it whenever you hear from me as i'm sure this year has made a deep and lasting impact on me that i hope will have far reaching consequences from here on.

i don't know how much more i will say here as this form of communication is only necessary when distance prevents face to face or at least phone conversation. so this may be the last from me for a while, but who knows the desire to tell the world about my life may hit me sooner than i think.

No comments: